Join Our Parish
Liturgy and Worship
E-Giving: An Online Contribution Service
The Catholic Community of St. Rose is excited to offer E-Giving: an online contribution service to our Catholic community. E-Giving makes giving easy, especially over the summer months. You can choose to give by automatic deduction from a checking or savings account or by credit card and donate to either the weekly offering or the Mortgage Reduction Campaign. Getting started is easy.
How to Donate Using E-Giving.org
- Click here to visit the E-Giving page.
- First-time users must register and create a user account.
- Complete all of the required fields on the form.
- Please remember your password and write it down. (Note that your password is case sensitive. Also, it will never be displayed on-screen for security reasons.)
- Click on the Submit Button.
Once these steps are completed, you will be forwarded to the Main Menu, where you may:
- View the Authorization Agreement. After you read the agreement, click on the Agree button (if you agree), which is located at the bottom of the page. Please be advised that if you do not agree to the terms stipulated in the Authorization Agreement, you will not be able to donate on-line.
- Go to the St. Rose E-Giving Donation Page.
- View / Edit your profile.
There are a variety of other functions on this page, as well, including a donation Calculator that is provided for your convenience.
To make a donation, click on "Go to My Organization's E-Giving Donation Page" link. You may schedule a one-time donation, or establish recurring giving on any schedule you wish (weekly, monthly, etc.). If you do not want to go through this process, just fill out the required information on this simple form, and return it with a voided check either by mail to the Parish Office, or by placing it in the collection basket. The Parish staff will enter the information for you.
Important Points to Consider
- The E-Giving Site is a secure site. You can always get an immediate review of your on-line giving transactions.
- There are two types of ways you can give: by automatic deductions from a savings or checking account (the Parish incurs the least amount of fees with this option), or by debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
- You, the contributor, have exclusive control over your giving activity.
- A detailed Contribution Statement is sent to you.
Why Use E-Giving?
- You can better budget your contributions.
- You no longer have to remember to bring a check or cash to Church.
- You can use E-Giving only during the summer months, or when you know you will be gone.
- When using E-Giving you may wish to discontinue receiving Parish contribution envelopes by mail, which eliminates that cost for the Parish.
- Scheduled automatic giving helps the Parish Finance Council and Pastor to prepare a more accurate budget.
Thank you for continuing to respond to God's call to Stewardship by financially supporting our Catholic Community of St. Rose and The Mission of the Good Shepherd. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Peters in the Parish Office at 623-465-9740 ext. 107.